Friday, September 14, 2012

New York Fashion Week--Final Day of S/S 2013

My final show of the week was a real treat.  Cynthia Rowley showed off site on Beekman St.  Her installation was lovely.  I adored the voluminous dresses and pants. 


 The collection was wearable, yet fashion forward at the same time; always a great combination.  I also liked her kitschy glasses with chain attached.  



Springtime will be sunny, as yellow was the clear color of the season.  


Other highlights this week included the debut of Marissa Webb, Marc Jacobs' (somewhat) restrained collection, Viktor Luna's line, DKNY, Calvin Klein Collection and Chado Ralph Rucci.  But the best pat of Fashion Week is running into friends you don't see often enough.  I was thrilled to spend time with Phillip Block, my Project Runway friends, the Edward and Eamon of fashionWATCH.com, Randy Brooke and James Aguiar.

James Aguiar and me at Jill Stuart

I also want to acknowledge my assistant, Mark A. Lyons, who made sure everything I needed was taken care of and made my week easy breezy.

I'm already looking forward to the fall collections in February!


No comments:

Post a Comment