Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New York Fashion Week--Day 5

The place to be on day 5 the Viktor Luna Spring 2013 presentation.  Viktor showed both women and men's clothing, and I'm not sure which was more impressive.  His prints are some of the best I've seen all week.  I especially loved the men's trench he did with a print he made from a photo he took.
What a fresh update to a traditional trench.  I hope he makes a version for women!!



There was a suit made of neoprene that was incredible.  What a smart idea!  This is great for men who don't like to wear suits, because while it looks completely polished, it's super comfortable.



Viktor's version of an LBD was simple, yet the cut and embellishment made it truly special.



I was knocked out by this black gown.   I don't think the picture communicates how absolutely stunning this dress is.  This is a red carpet gown.  Actresses call your stylists!  This will get the Fashion Police's stamp of approval.


I you want a bolder choice here's another jaw dropping look from the collection:


This was a fantastic collection styled by the incredible Nole Marin.  The models were so gorgeous, and they all were from Aim Model Management.

Many of Viktor's Project Runway friends showed, including the adorable Michael Costello, Casanova and Jason Troisi.  Also in the crowd was Manila Luzon from RuPaul's Drag Race.  Manila looked great in a custom Viktor Luna dress.  As for me, I felt like the belle of the ball in my Viktor Luna gown.  Thank you Viktor for such a great show.

Viktor and me

Michael Costello and his partner Richard with me and my son and Viktor

Manila Luzon

No comments:

Post a Comment