Monday, July 23, 2012







I was lucky enough to be invited to the launch party for the coolest app the other night. Let me give you the inside scoop. The app is called Pick N' Tell. Here's how it works. The store has an interactive mirror. So when you try something on you can use the app and the mirror to take a photo of yourself which you can share with your friends. In addition the app will identify detailed product information about what you're trying on, including the barcode. This way if you're not sure you can decide later and purchase it through the app. The app can also connect you to a stylist who can help you put an outfit together. It's really so cool. I'm surprised no one has done it before.

Is this something you would use? I'd love to know.

Here I am with Anthony Haden Guest and Mike Cesarano at the launch:






No comments:

Post a Comment